WEBINAR On Demand:
Introducing DFW SmartCare
Recorded June 22, 2022
Program Length: 30 minutes
If you’ve been searching for a better option for your self-insured clients, your day is about to get brighter!
Announcing the launch of DFW SmartCare, a new health plan for self-insured groups featuring the best discounts in North Texas (market leading 75% off billed charges), white glove concierge service for members, and convenient access to the highly respected hospitals, clinics and physicians affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance.
In this session, you’ll learn about DFW SmartCare benefits, including:
- Concierge services to help members navigate their healthcare every step of the way
- Convenient access to hospitals, clinics and physicians affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance through Employers Health Network (EHN).
- Predictable costs through a level-funded plan with no additional risk for employers
- Significantly lower premiums than mainstream fully-insured programs
- Financial security with stop loss coverage to protect your health plan from catastrophic claims with no lasers or disclosures
- Out-of-area benefits through a national PPO physician network and Reference Based Pricing program
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about one of the most innovative health plans in the DFW area!
SVP, Sales – HealthSmart
David is Senior Vice President of Sales for HealthSmart. With more than 15 years of sales experience, David oversees HealthSmart’s sales team, providing specialized solutions to manage benefit costs, healthcare reform strategic planning, benefits administration and onsite medical centers to HealthSmart clients.
Prior to joining HealthSmart, David worked with Gallagher Benefit Services (GBS) as the Area Vice President as well as with Cigna, where he held the position of Vice President of Sales. During his time at Cigna, he was responsible for managing an 88 million dollar healthcare plan,
covering four states and 25,000 customers. David also spent nine years as a Senior Sales Representative for Great West Healthcare, specializing in self-funded plans.
David graduated from Florida State University with a double major in Marketing and Management.